Roots Nurseries Careers
Now Hiring: Landscape Technicians
Seeing the ‘before and after’ results of a Landscaping project can be very satisfying. If you enjoy trees, shrubs and nature along with working outdoors, you may be just who we are looking for.
The candidate should be in good physical shape, able to lift 50lb regularly and up to 100lb occasionally. The job includes but is not limited to:
- Planting trees and shrubs (digging).
- Edging and mulching beds.
- Sometimes power equipment is used and other times it’s manual hand work.
- Work hours are Monday-Friday 7am – 5pm.
- Competitive wages with overtime after a probation period.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Retirement plan
Landscape experience preferred, but willing to train. Call 717-898-0041 or email email@example.com.